SORRY THE CLUBHOUSE WILL BE CLOSED FOR RENTAL.
KINDERTON VILLIAGE IS DOING THEIR PART
TO HELP PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19.
This will include no rentals or community activities at the clubhouse.
The Master Board will revisit in May's meeting when the Clubhouse will reopen.
Thank you for understanding. Best wishes everyone stays healthy.
The Kinderton Villiage Club House is located off of North Forke Drive
and is available for Kinderton Village residents use by reservation.
This lovely 500 sq. ft. meeting space is perfect for any small gathering,
accomidating a maximum of 40 people.
The meeting space has an adjacent kitchen with a refrigerator & microwave.
Restroom facilities are located in the main club house area.
Included in your rental fee are
(4) 6 ft tables seats 8 each, (1) round table seats 4, 36 chairs for your use.
RENTAL FEE IS $40 FOR 4 HOURS (with a $100 Security Deposit).
You can add $10 for each additional hour.
2. Read rental agreement for rental fees, deposits and restrictions you may need to know for your event.
Click HERE to review rental agreement and print rental agreement for signing.
4. Submit a signed rental agreement and check made out to "Kinderton Village Master HOA".
For your conveniece rental agreement and check can be dropped off at Diane Pfundstein's home
at 137 Parkview Lane, Advance, NC. There is a drop box located on the porch.
5. After your date is secured, the Clubhouse will be unlocked 1/2 hour before your event.
6. Enjoy your event at our community Kinderton Clubhouse.
Completed rental agreement and payment must be submitted at least 5 days before the event.
All rental fees go to maintaining the Kinderton Club House utilities and up keep through the year.
Diane Pfundstein (Club House Commitee Director)