KINDERTON VILLAGE POOL OPENING
Date: May 1, 2019
To: All Kinderton Village Owners & Residents
From: Becky Myers, Kinderton Master Association Manager
Re: Kinderton Village Swimming Pool – 2019 Season
The Master HOA is pleased to announce that our swimming pool will open for the 2019 season on Saturday, May 18, 2019. The season will end on Sunday, September 8, 2019. Pool hours are 8:00 a.m. to 8:00p.m. We also offer lap swimming from 6:00a.m. – 8:00a.m. The fee to add these hours to your pool pass is $10.00. If you signed up and paid for a previous year, you DO NOT need to send another check.
To better accommodate residents of the community, the Master Board has determined we will not have attendants this year. To access the pool you only need to have your active pool pass. There will not be a sign in book. Residents please keep in mind that we are trying this for your convenience, please DO NOT let other residents or non-residents in without an active card. Community residents or Pool Committee members may ask to see access cards.
Looking forward to a fun filled pool season!
Pool Rules 2019
Pool Hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. – Lap Swimming 6:00 – 8:00 a.m.
1. No Lifeguard on Duty, Swim at own risk.
2. NO DUES = NO KEY CARD and NO POOL USE!! You must be current in your dues in order to use the pool.
3. You must not have any VIOLATIONS on your account in order to use the pool.
4. The pool is for KINDERTON residents and FOUR (unless previous arrangements are made) accompanied guests. Members are responsible for informing their guests of the pool rules. Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children.
5. Close all gates behind you. Do not open gates to let in unsupervised children or guests or non-Kinderton residents. No one is allowed entry to the pool without a pool key card.
6. Residents 15 -17 years of age may have 1 guest.
7. Any resident 14 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
8. Children under 3 may be in the pool if an adult is physically in the water with the child.
9. Shower before entering the pool.
10. Persons with open sores or wounds, skin rashes or eruptions, sore or inflamed eyes, nasal or ear discharges, or other infections or communicable diseases are not permitted in the pool.
11. Swimmers must wear appropriate swim attire at all times: Bathing suits only. No cut-offs, torn t-shirts or street clothing. Rubber soled pool shoes are permitted. At NO TIME will infants/toddlers wearing disposable diapers or cloth diapers be permitted in the pool. Infants, toddlers, children, and adults who are not in control of their bodily functions are required to wear swim diapers or “swimmers” covered by rubber pants and a swimsuit. Feces (a “bathroom accident”) in the pool (even a tiny bit!) may cause an outbreak of e-coli. BY HEALTH DEPARTMENT CODES AND FOR EVERYONE’S HEALTH AND SAFETY, THE POOL MUST CLOSE IMMEDIATELY AND MAY REQUIRE CHEMICAL TREATMENT FOR 24 HOURS AFTER A “BATHROOM ACCIDENT” IN THE POOL. This is a tremendous burden and cost to our community. Parents/Guardians/Caregivers should make sure that their children are taking adequate bathroom breaks.
12. Adult residents have the authority to enforce any of the posted POOL RULES and to request those not abiding by the rules to leave the area.
13. Running, pushing, acrobatics, wrestling, fighting, spitting, horseplay, unsafe or causing undue disturbances WILL NOT BE ALLOWED. Abusive or foul language will not be tolerated. NO DIVING ALLOWED!
14. No animals permitted in the pool area except for guide dogs.
15. No chewing gum or food/drink permitted in the pool or immediately beside the pool or around the edge. Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the pool area. You must go a minimum of 30 feet outside the gate/pool area to smoke. All cigarette butts must be disposed of in the provided containers.
16. No glass of any kind is allowed anywhere in the pool area. Anyone seen with a glass bottles/containers will be required to leave the pool area immediately. Any cleanup (estimated at $2,000+) resulting from broken glass will the responsibility of the homeowner/resident.
17. Residents must use headphones when listening to audio.
18. The pool furniture is not to be removed from the pool deck/area.
19. Safety equipment is for emergency purposes only and should not be handled or removed unless there is an emergency.
20. Any small items that may clog the filter system should be removed before entering the pool.
21. Clean off tables; return chairs to proper place and clean up your area before leaving the pool.
22. There is WiFi available for use while using the pool or clubhouse. The password is: wifi4you and the Network Name is: Kinderton.
23. Any costs to the Association which results from violation of these rules will be charged to homeowner. The pool manager has the authority to enforce these rules and Master Board may suspend pool privileges as deemed necessary Swim at your own risk as manager and pool attendant are not lifeguards.